Monday, June 12, 2017

Snow's Submission by Kristin Miller

Title: Snow's Submission
Author: Kristin Miller
My Rating: A-

Genre: Erotic Paranormal Romance
Series: A Snow White Werewolf Tale #2
Main Characters: Snow
Release Date: June 2017
Publisher: Entangled
Links to Purchase
Sexual Intensity: erotic

Story Overview:
I used to be sweet and innocent…but that was until Hunter put his hands on me. Now, my body craves his, and we’ve crossed the point of no return.

My stepmother demands that I seduce a rich jeweler to secure our fortune, and under normal circumstances, I wouldn’t mind. He’s hotter than hell, I’ve been crushing on him for years, and after catching Hunter pleasuring me over the hood of his car, he wants me too. 

There’s only one problem: now that I have Malcolm’s attention, I’m not sure I want to leave Hunter’s arms.

My Review:
This is the second installment out of this three-part serial (the final part comes out next week). While you could read each of the installments as a stand-alone, you need to read them all to get the full story...and hopefully, the conclusion in the next book. 

First thing you need to know...this is an erotic romance. There is a romantic story line, but it's really secondary to the sex. Each installment of the story isn't very long and a lot of those words are devoted to the sex. 

Snow is about to become Alpha to her pack. When that happens she needs to choose a mate. She's trying to seduce the male she sees as her perfect mate. Hunter, her childhood friend, is coaching her in exactly how to do this...by having lots and lots of sex with her. 

This is a twist on the childhood tale, Snow White...(ahem, a very adult twist on the tale...LOL). I think that's what I'm enjoying most about the story is watching how the author creatively manipulated that story to create this one. It's very entertaining, and I'm really loving how Hunter and Snow dance around one another. I can't wait to see how it all turns out. 

My one complaint...this is a shifter story, but really besides mentioning the alpha and full-moon ceremony, nothing else about this story (so far) has felt like a shifter story. I would have liked to have seen more wolf-like traits...maybe in the final installment. Thankfully, there's only one week to wait for that.

I received a complimentary copy of this book in return for an honest review.

No comments: