Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Completely Yours by Erin Nicholas


Title: Completely Yours
Author: Erin Nicholas
My Rating: A+

Genre: Contemporary Romance
Series: Opposites Attract #1
Main Characters: Kiera and Zach
Release Date: December 2016
Publisher:  Forever
Links to Purchase:
Sexual Intensity: hot

Story Overview:
Kiera Connelly leads a quiet life, and that's just how she likes it. She's built a name as a graphic designer and meets up with her friends online, all from the comfort of her living room couch. But when a rare outing turns disastrous, Kiera finds herself up close and way too personal with an unbelievably hot real-life hero.

Zach Ashley doesn't see himself as a hero. He's just a regular guy who gets to help people every day as an EMT. But when he's called to a scene and has to treat his most gorgeous patient ever, he finds himself mixing work with pleasure. He never hesitates to put his life on the line...but will he ever risk his heart?


My Review:
This is my first Erin Nicholas read, and I have officially discovered a new favorite author. I loved this book so much. Everything about it was sweet and fun. I kept smiling and laughing out loud as the story unfolded. 

Zach is a paramedic. The book begins when he responds to a roof collapse at the local comic con. That's where he meets Kiera...a cosplay participant. There's a reason this series is called Opposites Attract. Kiera is total geek girl. She games...fanatically, cosplays, and adores her fandom TV shows. Zach doesn't have time for any of that type of stuff. In fact, since the World of Leodon (I may not have spelled that right) stole his sister, he pretty much hates everything to do with WOL...which just happens to be Kiera's life. 

Both these characters have so much depth. They both have issues with relationships...Kiera won't commit to others and Zach clings to all the relationships in his life. Zach is a fixer. Kiera simply won't engage. But both of them agree...neither one of them is in a place where they can get involved...but they both have something to gain by pretending they're in a relationship. It's a win/win, plus they know that they don't have a thing in common, so there's no danger of getting attached. (yeah, we all see those famous last words there, right?)

I love the way that the author wrote Kiera...she just has so much geeky fangirl to her...and I loved her for that. The book was fantastic. And seriously, I laughed out loud and found myself smiling so much throughout the entire book. There were just so many truly sweet moments between the two of them that made me happy to just be reading the book. I loved every single bit of reading it...and absolutely can't wait to read more from the series. And now I need to start grabbing up this author's backlist.

I received a complimentary copy of this book in return for an honest review.

No comments: