Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Sugar Free by Sawyer Bennett

Title: Sugar Free
Author: Sawyer Bennett
My Rating: A

Genre:  Contemporary Romance
Series: Sugar Bowl #3
Main Characters: Sela and Beck
Release Date: October 2016
Publisher: Loveswept
Links to Purchase
Sexual Intensity: erotic

Story Overview:
Sela and Beck’s dark, riveting love story reaches its epic conclusion in the final chapter of Sawyer Bennett’s Sugar Bowl trilogy that began with the novels Sugar Daddy and Sugar Rush.

My Review:
What an absolutely fabulous end to this great series. The entire way through this final book things kept getting worse and worse for Beck and Sela. I honestly couldn't see how Sawyer Bennett could possibly write them out of this hole they found themselves falling deeper and deeper into. But she did and she did it brilliantly. I did not see the twists and turns coming, and that's exactly why I didn't move out of my chair the entire time I read this book. It was fabulous!

I highly recommend this one, but you HAVE to read the entire series. This is NOT a book you can read as a standalone. Each book picks up right where the last one left off (i.e. a cliffhanger) except for this one where everything was tied up into a nice neat little package. And OMG, can we talk about the ending for this book? With no spoilers, I thought it was brilliantly done. I love how the author wrote it. Definitely highly emotionally satisfying.

Overall, I definitely recommend this entire series. It's been a rollercoaster ride from book #1 and I've loved every moment of reading it. 

Note: this is a short review, but that's just because the books build on each other and I don't want to talk about the story line specifics because that would give you spoilers and I don't want to do that.

I received a complimentary copy of this book in return for an honest review.

No comments: