Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Have you heard of the Bookworm Box?

There are a ton of great box clubs dedicated to books, 
but I can't think of one better than 

Why?

Because 100% of their proceeds 
(after overhead costs) 
go directly to charities...
a multitude of them 
every single month

This is a book club dedicated to giving back and I love that.

Amazing books + Deserving Charities
=
Win/Win



Although they sell out every single month, they want the world to know what they are doing with their book club. In April they had an overage of boxes and offered a few to book bloggers in exchange for publicity. 

I was one of the lucky ones who got one.

And was blown away when it arrived. 

Why? 

Because I buy a TON of books and honestly figured if I joined a book club, I would receive doubles of books I already have.

Not only did I receive books that I hadn't already bought, but BOTH BOOKS were ones I've wanted to buy. 

HUGE WIN!

So here's what I received in my box:
*Honesty by Seth King (signed)
*Midnight Lily by Mia Sheridan (signed)
*bookmark from Jennifer McMahon
*bookmark from B. Brumley
*Shh, I'm Reading pin from Skye Warren
*magnet from Stacy Kestwick
*Good Deeds, Great Reads bumpersticker from Bookworm Box
*pen from Bookworm Box
*USB car charger from Bookworm Box

*****

Link up with The Bookworm Box:

And here I've copied some information about the Bookworm Box off their website, but I strongly urge you to go visit it directly for the best information....

HELPING PEOPLE DISCOVER GREAT BOOKS & GIVING BACK
IS WHAT WE DO BEST.

The Bookworm Box was built on the foundation of spreading the good, so 100% of the profit after overhead costs will be donated to different charities each month. We are in the process of obtaining our official 501c3 status.  If you have a charity in mind, please complete the donation form under the "Board" tab on this website. Please note that the charity you suggest must be an established charity and cannot be an individual. Due to the amount of requests we receive, we will not respond to notify you if the charity you suggested has been chosen as a featured charity. We will update charities prior to the months they will be featured.

And look, they also have a store...

Visit Our Store


The Bookworm Box (real store) 
204 Main St. 
Sulphur Springs, TX 75482 
903.919.5027 (only bookstore questions please) 
Tues - Thur 12-ish to 5-ish 
Fri/Sat 12-ish to 7-ish 
Closed Sun/Mon

No comments: