Monday, March 14, 2016

Emergency Delivery by Samanthe Beck

Title: Emergency Delivery
Author: Samanthe Beck
My Rating: A-


Genre: Contemporary Romance
Series: Love Emergency #2
Main Characters: Madison and Hunter
Release Date: March 2016
Publisher: Entangled
Links to Purchase:
Sexual Intensity: hot

Story Overview:
Madison Foley is determined to stand on her own two feet, no matter how wobbly her circumstances. Fate, however, keeps throwing her off balance, and then sending heroically hot paramedic Hunter Knox to save her.

She’s put men on the back burner until she gets her life on track.

But Hunter’s got other plans. 

Decisions. Decisions.

**Can be read as a stand alone**
My Review:
This was a really cute book. Madison and Hunter meet on the side of the highway as she's about to give birth to her baby. He's an EMT working at getting into medical school. She's a hot mess. But there's so much more to both their stories and that made me fall in love with both of them. 

When Hunter was 19, he screwed up his life over a woman and a baby. Now, ten years later, he's working to fix all that. But Madison definitely throws a wrench into the works. Because she needs help, and he's a natural-born saver. He can't walk away from a woman in need...even though he can see that he's sinking into that rabbit hole he was in ten years before. 

There are so many sweet little moments in time throughout this book, but some of the best were with Hunter and the baby girl. My heart simply melted over and over again. So I could totally get why Madison was having issues with self-control around him. And she knows that she's bad for him. He has his own life. He should not be saddled with having to take care of her and her daughter. 

I loved the two of them together. I loved how much Madison was drawn to him, while she feels like every other new mom out there...overwhelmed and frumpy. I adored that Hunter didn't see her that way at all. 

There is some amazing dialogue in this book that starts up right away in Madison's car on the side of the highway. I couldn't tell you how many times I laughed out loud over the discussions between the two of them. It made for simply great, fun reading.

Simply put...I enjoyed the book. It's been a great series and I've loved both Hunter and Beau's stories...hot paramedics? It doesn't get much better.

I received a complimentary copy of this book in return for an honest review. 

No comments: