Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Top Off Tuesday: Grif's Toy by Joseph Lance Tonlet

Confession: I read this book over the weekend....
and LOVED IT!

Be warned: the book is different, but it's incredibly creative...
...and in the end, incredibly beautiful in the love displayed.
The book starts in a difficult place to understand...But I promise you, if you stick with it, it's worth it. 

My review isn't scheduled on the blog for another couple of weeks, 
But this one is an A+. 
The story is just as beautiful as that amazingly gorgeous cover!
Grif's Toy by Joseph Lance Tonlet

Story Overview:
Grif believes he’ll live his life as a virgin. After all, who would want him? How could anyone find him, a guy who came with less than man-sized equipment, worthy of their love?

What he hadn’t counted on were the two amazing men who would change his life. After entering college, he meets Tate, his fun-loving roommate. While years later, with Tate now just a memory, Wes, a handsome, rugged ex-marine who runs his own security firm enters his life.

Both men lead Grif through a twisted mesh of pleasure, pain, and denial, as they force him to see his value, despite his size and insecurities.

Tags: GAY, EROTICA, BDSM, DEGRADATION, HUMILIATION, SPH



***********
It's so fun to see so many people get excited about this meme.
(But honestly, we're looking at gorgeous men and talking about books...how can that be a bad thing?)
If you want to play along, we have a plethora of Top Off Tuesday buttons for you to choose from:
created by Deb at HEA Romances with Kick
***


created by Missie at The Unread Reader

***

created by Diana at Book of Secrets


Pick one...or all and post it to your blog post.

Then find you a gorgeous cover featuring a gorgeous male specimen and head on over to The Geeky Book Blogger and post your link. We can't wait to see what good books you've found!

Hosted by Geeky Book Blogger's Book BlogOn a Book Bender, & Smitten with Reading (me!)


2 comments:

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

I think I'd like to pet his muscles. ;)

Felicia S said...

Oh my my my my! Hand me the fan!