Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Top Off Tuesday: My Control by Lisa Renee Jones

I've loved this series. 
There's just something about hot, dark, sexy Mark Compton and his infallible control. 
Which makes it even more fun that in these novellas, we get to see him on the cover...and that his control isn't quite so infallible. 
But look at that cover.
OMG...YUM!

My Control by Lisa Renee Jones 
releasing September 8, 2014

Story Overview:
Mark's POV novella

I have lost the man I once was, letting guilt and heartache define who I am. Darkness has controlled me, and one woman has seen what no one else has seen in me, what I do not wish to exist. My hunger for her has driven me to the edge of sanity, but no more. She's about to find out that the Master has returned.



***********
It's so fun to see so many people get excited about this meme.
(But honestly, we're looking at gorgeous men and talking about books...how can that be a bad thing?)
If you want to play along, we have a plethora of Top Off Tuesday buttons for you to choose from:
created by Deb at HEA Romances with Kick
***




created by Missie at The Unread Reader


***




created by Diana at Book of Secrets





Pick one...or all and post it to your blog post.


Then find you a gorgeous cover featuring a gorgeous male specimen and head on over to The Geeky Book Blogger and post your link. We can't wait to see what good books you've found!


Hosted by Geeky Book Blogger's Book BlogOn a Book Bender, & Smitten with Reading (me!)


5 comments:

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

That is a very nice cover. Plus, not much is stopping us from seeing the muscles.

Felicia S said...

Men in suits are the hottest! Seriously they make me drool!

Kym My Book Nook said...

I think I could run my fingers down and around all those lines.

Red Iza said...

I usually don't like suits, but when it's with no shirt underneath... I'll reconsider my position ;)

Kathy Arguelles said...

He is hot!! I saw this cover on Facebook today and I added it to my TBR.