Saturday, August 16, 2014

No In Between by Lisa Renee Jones

Title: No In Between 
Author: Lisa Renee Jones
My Rating: A

Genre: Erotic Romance 
Series: Inside Out #4
Main Characters: Chris and Sara
Release Date: August 2014
Publisher: Gallery
Links to Purchase:
Sexual Intensity: erotic

Story Overview:
The fourth in the Inside Out erotic romance series by New York Times bestselling author Lisa Renee Jones, this steamy novel resolves Chris and Sarah's relationship and leads into Mark's story.

"Chris and I have faced our demons and bared our souls to one another in Paris. Now that we are back home in San Francisco, I want to believe that nothing can tear us apart. Not Ava’s accusations against me to the police, or Chris's fear that he will destroy me as he feels he did Amber. And not Mark, who was once too intimately a part of our lives, and who I can see crumbling inside out. He believes he is invincible, just as I want to believe Chris and I are invincible. We have to be invincible. We need each other too much for any other ending."

My Review:
Love, love, love this installment of this amazing love story and suspense-filled mystery. In this book, everyone is continuing to deal with the fall-out that Rebecca is dead. Although Ava confessed when she tried to kill Sara, all is not exactly as it seems and suspicion is thrown on ALL the characters from these stories. Any one of them could have been involved and the book takes the reader on many wonderful twists and turns that I loved. 

Absolutely the mystery of what happened to Rebecca is the driving force behind these stories and Lisa Renee Jones does an amazing job of keeping that level of "what happened?" up so that you never want to stop reading...and then you still aren't for sure if all the details are there. In fact, I'm pretty sure there is still much more to come out over the course of the series and I love that. 

But on top of that heart-pounding mystery and suspense is the gorgeous love story between Chris and Sara. In this book, they've just come back from Paris and are waiting for the investigation and surrounding media frenzy to end before planning their wedding. It's a stressful time as they are both under suspicion and trying to help Mark...even when he swings from being mean and cold-hearted to trying to manipulate Sara to sleep with him. There's the threat that Ava could be freed and come after Sara again...and they are all pretty sure that Ava didn't work alone, but who else can they not trust?

There are all kinds of things happening in the background stories that kept me gasping throughout the book in the middle of the amazingly hot sex scenes that these books are known for. It's another great installment to this incredible series and I am dying to read more. Will we ever truly know the absolute truth and full details of what happened to Rebecca? I don't know, but I love mulling over the possibilities!

I received a complimentary copy of this book in return for an honest review.

No comments: