Monday, May 5, 2014

Blind Faith by Rebecca Zanetti



Title: Blind Faith
Author: Rebecca Zanetti
My Rating: A

Genre: Romantic Suspense 
Series: Sin Brothers #3
Main Characters: Nate and Audrey
Release Date: May 2014
Publisher: Forever
Links to Purchase
Amazon  
Sexual Intensity: hot


Story Overview:
A betrayal he couldn't forget . . .
For Nate Dean, love is a four-letter word. As part of a secret black-ops military unit, he and his brothers were genetically engineered by the government to be ruthless soldiers with an expiration date. They were loyal only to one another . . . until Nate laid eyes on the woman who stole his heart and blew his world apart. Now, years later, his family is still paying the price for his mistake. But as time runs out, there's only one person who can save his family: the very woman Nate swore he'd never trust again.
A love she couldn't deny . . .
The moment Audrey Madison spies Nate across a crowded ballroom, she can barely breathe. He's just as undeniably sexy as she remembers, yet there's an edge to him now that's as irresistible as it is dangerous. When he asks for her help, Audrey can't refuse. But she has secrets of her own-secrets that, if Nate ever discovers them, may cost them both their lives . . .
My Review:
I really love the Dean boys and the whole premise behind this series. Four brothers who were raised in the lab to be nothing more than trained killers, but through the support and strength they found in each other, they become wonderful, loving, caring, protective men. And wow...they are protective...of each other and the women who come into their lives. 

This book is about Nate...one of the most over-protective of the brothers. And Audrey...the daughter of one of the monstrous women who created these men and the environment they grew up in. These two characters actually have a lot in common. For Nate, he never had a family besides his brothers. But Audrey never had anyone and they both desperately long for the sense of love and security that comes from family. But their lives have been constantly shredded and torn apart by those very ties that they desire. To protect, they sacrifice the family they both want so much...each other. I loved that underlying story because it shows the incredible amount of love that the two share. 

There's a HUGE twist in the story. Well, actually there are several of them, but there is one that I simply did not see coming. I expected something along that line, but the way that the author wrote it was so twisted and unexpected...it was a great shocker just in the fact that I was gasping when it came out. I love a book that literally makes me gasp out loud. 

I loved Nate and Audrey. They're both incredibly strong characters simply in the fact that they've had no choice in the matter. As the reader, you can see how much they need and love each other, and for me, that just made me root for them all the more. 

I've adored this series. I love the brothers and the bonds that they share. Every single book in it has been one for my print keeper shelf and I pre-order the print books months in advance of them coming out. This is romantic/military suspense at its finest and I'm going to be sad when the series is over. The Dean brothers have been incredible to read. You could read any of them as stand-alones, but I highly recommend that you read the entire series. I don't think you will regret it. 

I received a complimentary copy of this book in return for an honest review.

No comments: