Monday, April 28, 2014

His Secrets by Lisa Renee Jones


Title: His Secrets
Author: Lisa Renee Jones
My Rating: A

Genre: Erotic Romance 
Series: Inside Out #3.1
Main Characters: Sara and Chris
Release Date: February 2014
Publisher: Gallery Books
Links to Purchase
Amazon  
Sexual Intensity: erotic


Story Overview:
An Inside Out story, Chris's POV

In a world where my only escape has been my art, Sara has been the light in my darkness. And there is darkness, the kind of inky black that can bleed from my life to hers.

She doesn't see it. She doesn't understand what I've shown her. And my biggest fear is that soon...she will.

My Review:

Anyone that knows me knows that I prefer my stories from the guy's POV, so I loved this novella, especially since the full-length books are told entirely from Sara's POV.

This novella is also extremely important to the overall story just because it sheds some light onto Amber and Tristan and how they play into Chris's life. This novella picks up immediately where Revealing Us left off...and is Amber pulling more stunts to try to get Chris's attention. The thing that I loved about this novella was Sara...and her unwavering love for Chris. This is some hard-core stuff going down in this story and traditionally that would make both Sara and Chris waver in their commitment to each other. 

Even though Chris expects that to happen, it never does with Sara. I hope this is signaling a new level in their relationship. That was my big complaint with book #3...that they say these things and commit, but when push comes to shove, they back away and get scared. There was NO SIGN of that with Sara in this segment and that made me VERY happy...FINALLY! I really hope that trend continues. 

I definitely liked this one all the way around. Now bring on book #4...and I want to know more about what's happening with Mark and Crystal!

No comments: