Monday, December 16, 2013

What Do You Think About My NEW Blog Design???


The very talented Ren Reidy did a blog redesign for me last week. Isn't it pretty? I just love it. It's very me and I love the focus on Snow....ya know, since that's my last name. 

I've had a couple of weeks blog posts scheduled so it will take a while for the design to set in because I know myself...I'm probably not going to go back and re-format those posts. Ya know, Christmas is next week and I'm finishing up writing two books in that timeframe so things are a bit more manic around here than normal. 

But go give Ren some love and tell her what an awesome job she did. 

She's a book blogger too! (We love those!) Here are all her links:


And here's a sneak peek of some of her other designs:



6 comments:

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Love it! :) :)

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

It's so pretty, Christi! I love it. :D

Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal said...

Oh, my! I like it! Very pretty!

Ashley Montgomery said...

Love it! So pretty!

Brianna (The Book Vixen) said...

I love it! And I like how it goes with your last name :)

Amber Hight said...

It's fabulous Christi, very YOU!!!