Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Top Off Tuesday: Born in Chains by Caris Roane

I bought this book spur of the moment last week in the bookstore.
I can admit, it was an impulse buy.
Purely because of this gorgeous cover.
The story sounds good, too.
But I think I'll give it a few more weeks before I read it.
It looks too pretty sitting at the top of my TBR pile.
Right beside where I work all day.
Inspiration...
Born in Chains by Caris Roane

Story Overview:
In the epic battle of vampire against vampire, one warrior's fate is bound to a mortal woman who controls him, commands him, and craves him like no other…

Chained For Life

Two years ago, the rogue vampires invaded Lily Haven's home and kidnapped her son. Now, if she hopes to see her child again, she must do the unthinkable—bind herself, body and soul, to a vampire warrior. She must choose one of the rogue army's prisoners of war and force him to do her bidding. But when she sees the warrior, Adrien, naked, beaten, and straining against his chains, it is she who is held captive…

Hungry For More

Adrien has been waiting for her. A beautiful woman who appears to him in visions. Who soothes his tortured body, feeds his erotic cravings—and quenches his thirst for blood. But Lily is more than he ever hoped for. She is the master of his destiny, and he is her willing slave. Even when she asks him to find the ultimate weapon for his enemies, he must obey her. Even if the task destroys them both, he will fight for her love, forever…

****************
It's so fun to see so many people get excited about this meme.
(But honestly, we're looking at gorgeous men and talking about books...how can that be a bad thing?)
If you want to play along, we have a plethora of Top Off Tuesday buttons for you to choose from:
created by Deb at HEA Romances with Kick
***

created by Missie at The Unread Reader
***

created by Diana at Book of Secrets

Pick one...or all and post it to your blog post.
Then find you a gorgeous cover featuring a gorgeous male specimen and head on over to The Geeky Book Blogger and post your link. We can't wait to see what good books you've found!
Hosted by Geeky Book Blogger's Book BlogOn a Book Bender, & Smitten with Reading (me!)

7 comments:

Deb said...

Oh very nice:D I would chain him to me bed.

Deb

Felicia S said...

The only thing missing is Nip Rings! NOM NOM :)

Vanessa Romano said...

I've seen this one pop up a few places recently. I think I need to find time to read it. The smexy cover is just lagniappe.

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

I am oddly entranced by the chains...

Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal said...

Oh, I completely understand leaving this somewhere it would inspire you. It's very nice. Very.Nice.

Ashley Montgomery said...

Hot cover! Interesting story too.

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

Very hot indeed! :)