Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Eat Play Lust by Tawna Fenske


Title:  Eat Play Lust  
Author: Tawna Fenske
My Rating: A+

Genre: Contemporary Romance
Series
Release Date: August 2013
Main Characters: Riker and Nicole
Publisher: Entangled Flirt
Links to Purchase:
Sexual Intensity: hot


Story Overview:
Cami Pressman is a yoga instructor with a lifelong secret love of junk food. Not even an irresistible man can replace the mouthwatering wickedness of her favorite foods. 

Until, that is, Paul Hammond signs up for her class. He’s a gourmet chef looking to score some fitness tips, and a date with Cami. Suddenly Cami’s lust for junk food isn’t the only thing making her tingle. 

When this sinful chef and hot yoga teacher eat, play, and lust together, they just might bring their obsession to a new level.

My Review:
I read this novella in about 45 minutes. It's so short, but it easily is one of the most satisfactory short novellas I have EVER read. This book was so good, so sweet, so funny, and yes, so romantic.

Cami is a yoga instructor. Paul has been taking her group class for two months and she's definitely noticed him. He's noticed her too and that's part of the reason he decided to go in for a one-on-one class. This book worked because they've had that relationship for so long. Paul is a chef and OMG, I read this book in the parents area during my daughter's gymnastics class. Those parents think I'm a freak because this book kept me laughing out loud all the way through. Paul is constantly saying the wrong thing, but it's in such a sweet, funny way. I loved his character. I just wanted to cuddle up with him.

But he and Cami have great chemistry. Their dialogue is absolutely spot-on perfect. They were just so fun to read. BUT there's story there too. Cami was raised by a mother completely obsessed with food and weight. That's affected Cami in a big way. I love that Chef Paul immediately sees the problem here and goes about fixing it. 

This book is about two very imperfect, real people making an incredible connection. It takes very little time to read, but the feeling it left me with made it one of the best books I've ever read. This little novella is going into a special place on my Kindle so I can pick it up when I need a pick-me-up. It's just a story that makes you happy. 

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!

No comments: