Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday TBR Check-In #7


My name is Christi and I have a *slight* book-buying problem.
Is it wrong that I don't want to really fix it?

ahem...
So, here's where I am this week in my book-purchasing forays.
(It should be noted that after Thursday, I stopped writing them down and had to go to my Amazon orders page to get this information.)

1. Volley Balls by  Tara Lain (finished-review coming soon- novella)

2. Flesh by Kylie Scott

3. Tell Me by Olivia Cunning (novella)

4. Dragonfly Kisses by Sabrina York (novella)

5. Geekus Interruptus by Mickey J. Corrigan (novella)

6. Crimson Reign by VL Moon and JT Cheyenne

7. Forever is Now by K. Vale


 8. Sinner's Gin by Rhys Ford (finished-review coming soon)

9. Whiskey and Wry by Rhys Ford (finished- review coming soon)

10. Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A. Tucker


The following don't count against my numbers because they are books for my writing reference library, but I went on a bit of a shopping spree here too this week, so thought I'd share...
1. Roadie by Matt McGinn

2. Body Piercing Saved My Life by Andrew Beaujon

3. The 90-Day Novel by Alan Watt

4. The Plot Whisperer Workbook by Martha Alderson

5. Book in a Month by  Victoria Lynn Schmidt



2 comments:

Mia Downing said...

I think if you're going to go over your limit you need to do so in epic proportions divisible by 3. So you really needed to purchase 2 more. Reference books really don't count. They are a necessity.

Christi Snow said...

hmm, your logic is good, but dividing by 3, I would STILL be over my limit. *sigh* Someone needs to take away my Amazon "one-click" button...ducks...that was totally said sarcastically. If anyone touches my Amazon buying abilities, I will hunt you down....