Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday TBR Check-In #6


I know, I know...on the surface, this looks bad.....

1. Bound by Lies by Lynn Kelling
***already read***

 2. Deep In Crimson by Sarah Gilman (for review)
***already read***

3. Trace Elements by Kate Donovan
***already read***

4. Wildfire by Mina Khan

5. Take Over at Midnight by M.L. Buchman (for review)

6. Northern Light by E.J. Russell (for review)

7. Good Boy by Anne Tenino (for review)

8. Play by Play by Kate Donovan (for review)
***already read***

9. Rhythm & Bluegrass by Molly Harper (for review)

10. Snowbound with the CEO by Shannon Stacey (for review)

But I honestly feel like I didn't do too bad this week. If you really look at my list...yes, there are 10 books on it, but only 3 of them are ones I bought. The rest are review books. Also, out of those 10 books, I've already read 4 of them. So even though the overall numbers look bad this week, I'm considering it *almost* a win. Hey, I have to try to look at the positive here. ;)

Next week is a new week with a clean slate.

No comments: