Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday TBR Check-In #5


Okay, this week was better. Still not perfect but better.

This week, I acquired:

1. Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren (finish out series)

2. Beautiful Stranger by Christina Lauren (finish out series)

3. Bitter Disenchantment by Shawntelle Madison (novella)

4. Love Overdue by Pamela Morsi

5. Strings by Kendall Grey

6. Demon Restrained by Kelly Apple (novella- already read- A rating!)


So, I'm still thinking I need to rework this plan so I have at least a shot of making my goal...LOL.

Like maybe upping my limit to 4-5 books and letting novellas count as a half.

Because the plan is to make a dent in my TBR....and I'm doing that even though I shattered my goal with 6 books acquired this week. I don't know how many I read for the week, but I've read 5 books in the last 48 hours....so I am still making small dents in my TBR pile.

Definitely still debating here...

1 comment:

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I think you shouldn't count novellas as a full book since it probably takes less than an hour to knock them out :)

I started K's book last night and really like it. I fell asleep right after I started. In fact my face was still on my kindle when I woke up this morning LOL