Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday TBR Check-In (#4)...huge FAIL this week!!!


*hangs head in shame*

Forgive me, readers, for I have sinned.

I was led astray this week by Amazon's (amazing) $4.79 sale on pre-order paperbacks:
*Take Me Home for Christmas by Brenda Novak (10/13)

*How to Run with a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper (12/13)

*Striking Distance by Pamela Clare (11/13)

*Rumor Has It by Jill Shalvis (11/13)

*Born Wild by Julie Ann Walker (11/13)

*I Only Have Eyes for You by Bella Andre (9/13)

*Let Me Be the One by Bella Andre (12/13)

*If You Were Mine by Bella Andre (10/13)

*Hunter's Heart by J.D. Tyler (9/13)

*Long Shot by Hanna Martine (10/13)

*Getting Rowdy by Lori Foster (9/13)


Then I was led astray by a few book bloggers who shared books they enjoyed:
*Just What the Truth Is by Cardeno C.

*From the Ashes by Daisy Harris

*Eat, Pray, Lust by Tawna Fenske

*A Fool's Gold Cookbook by Susan Mallery

*Heart of Venom by Jennifer Estep

*Widow's Web by Jennifer Estep (which I discovered I didn't have in my JE TBR pile-gasp)


I received two books for review:
*Beautiful Bombshell by Christina Lauren

*Dead in the Desert by Lou Harper


I discovered a few books along the way:
*Rumpling Riley by Virginia Nelson

*Saving Sam by Miriam Slayer

*Awakening: Liam by Abby Niles

*Never Too Late by Mia Catherine

*The Naughty Angel by Shiela Stewart

*A Taste of Humanity by Shiela Stewart



And then *sigh* I figured I was damned anyway and Sept 3 is a HUGE release day so I pre-ordered a few more:
*Styxx by Sherilyn Kenyon

*Against the Ropes by Sarah Castille

*High Passion by Vivian Arend

*Blue Forever by Nina Bruhns

*The Protected by Shiloh Walker

*Uncommon Passion by Anne Calhoun


Um, yeah, so I didn't do so good this week. 
O.O 
I have read three of them already.
Maybe I should aim a little lower...say to limit myself to 3 books a day.
*sigh*
I know, I know. 
I am NEVER going to get control over my TBR this way.

2 comments:

Mariana @ Book Travels said...

You had a bad week, but I had a huge pile this month too. I don't think 3 is the right number for you. Maybe 5 would be better.

Christi Snow said...

You may be right, Mariana. I may just need to rethink my numbers...maybe switch to 4-5. I read a book/day so I'd still be making progress on my TBR (if I stuck to it anyway...)