Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Top Off Tuesday: Byte Marks by Lea Barrymire

Shifters...yes.
Tattoos...yes.
Trapped in a building...YES!
I'm sold!

Byte Marks by Lea Barrymire

Story Overview:
Fated Mates, Incorporated- The premiere dating service company. They promise to find that perfect someone within three pairings.

Liz stepped into the waiting room for Fated Mates, Inc with trepidation. Driven to the dating service by her meddling family, she walks in hoping for something but expecting nothing. What she received was a chance encounter with a hunky tattooed man. Byte happens to be interviewing for his first date assignment as well.

A building-wide power failure causes a lockdown that throws them together and the sparks fly.
***********************
Join us (Felicia from The Geeky Book Blogger and Amanda from On a Book Bender and Me) as we celebrate those gorgeous hunky covers!! Thanks to Diana from Book of Secrets for creating this fabulous button.



Felicia is hosting the linky for this meme on her blog, so come play along....



*post a cover of a hot guy 
who just happens to be topless

*then go add your link to Felicia's blog.

13 comments:

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I will give him a bite mark or two if he insists :)

Vanessa Romano said...

That dude is hot. What on earth is that black tatt though? Every time I see the cover I wonder that.

Sounds like a good books though. A 1 Night Stand books meets Hearts in Darkness and has a little novella. HA!

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

Hunky tattooed man is right. Though now Vanessa has me wondering what that tattoo really is. *stares*

Mary @ BookSwarm said...

Fated Mates dating service -- heh! Can I use that service? Will I get a hot, tattooed shifter, too?

Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal said...

Everything you said. EVERYTHING. It's like the trifecta of things I love with a sexy cover!

Lea Barrymire said...

Hello ladies. Thank you so much for checking out Byte Marks!

The tattoo is of planets and comets. :) If you're looking to get a better look at the tat and the model you can check him out Matt Savard https://www.facebook.com/MattSavardfitness

I worked with him and Jamie Dominic Photography for this cover and the next, Justin's Desserts.

~Lea

Christi Snow said...

ooh, Lea, thanks for coming by and sharing the link. Off to go find the other cover...too fun! smiles...

Ashley Montgomery said...

You had me at tattoos and bite marks, :)

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

Love the title. :)

Also, love an author who gives more links. :D

Lea Barrymire said...

:) I need to talk up the model. He's a sweetheart and well, I normally don't get to know the models personally. LOL I love getting him new fans. LOL
~Lea

Wickedly Delicious said...

Hot! I do love a man with Tatts.

Mine

Wickedly Delicious said...

Hot! I do love a man with Tatts.

Mine

Wickedly Delicious said...

Hot! I do love a man with Tatts.

Mine