Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday TBR Check-In (#2)


Okay...so my first week with my 3 book limit didn't go so good.
The goal here was to control the TBR, so I was going to include books that I get for review in that number because they do go into and affect my TBR, but then I received several (actually a LOT) review books this week. Yikes...

So, anyway this is what I've bought and received this week:

1. Club Shadowlands by Cherise Sinclair (freebie)

2. Love the Sinner by Avril Ashton (bought)

3. Real by Katy Evans (review)

4. Glitterland by Alexis Hall (review)

5. Lacy by Krista Kedrick (bought)

6. Family Ties by Krista Kedrick (bought)

7. Two Times as Hot by Cat Johnson (review)

8. Fearless by Tawny Weber (review)

9. The Perfect Match by Kristan Higgins (review)

10. Take Me Home for Christmas by Brenda Novak (review)

um, so yeah....ten books...three times as many as I'm supposed to get and WAY more books than I can read a week. No wonder my TBR list is almost 1000 books deep!?! I can only read 7 books a week. I have to do better.

Self-control...I can do it. 
Next week will be better...I hope.
Week #1....FAIL!

No comments: