Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Top Off Tuesday: Melting the Ice by Jaci Burton

The more hockey books I read, the more convinced I am that I need to become a hockey fan. 
How can anything that looks this good, be bad??
The evidence...

Melting the Ice by Jaci Burton
releasing Feb 4, 2014

Story Overview:
The new Play-by-Play novel by Jaci Burton

BODY CHECK

Everything’s coming together for budding fashion designer Carolina Preston. Only months away from having her own line, she could use some publicity. That’s when her brother suggests his best friend as a model—hockey player Drew Hogan.

Carolina and Drew already have a history—a hot one, back in college. Unforgettable for Carolina, but for Drew, just another slap shot. This time, though, it’s different. His perfect body would be for professional use only. This time, she could use him.

Drew is all for it. He’s looking forward to the exposure. Plus, it would give him a chance to prove to Carolina that he’s changed. If only he could thaw her emotions, convince her to let down her guard and let him in just one more time…

***********************
Join us (Felicia from The Geeky Book Blogger and Amanda from On a Book Bender and Me) as we celebrate those gorgeous hunky covers!! Thanks to Diana from Book of Secrets for creating this fabulous button.


Felicia is hosting the linky for this meme on her blog, so come play along....

*post a cover of a hot guy 
who just happens to be topless

*then go add your link to Felicia's blog.

12 comments:

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Makes me want to start watching Hockey I tell you :)

Vanessa Romano said...

Every single book in this series has a hot frickin cover. Oh my. Yes, his hotness will melt the ice. There is no way he can play hockey.

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

If all hockey players looked like this, I might watch it too!

Herding Cats - Burning Soup said...

Yeah I've had that thought too. LOL I really need to check out a hockey game too. And dag this woman has the best covers. They're all incredible!

Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal said...

Jaci Burton has some AWESOME covers. SERIOUSLY!

This one? Major yum!

Christi Snow said...

Jaci does have the BEST covers...every single one of them!! And the books are amazing too! LOVE that!

Book Savvy Babe said...

Jaci Burton's covers never disappoint. I REALLY need to catch up on this series! Book Savvy Babe

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

Um... I need to watch more hockey. Yes, I do! :D Love her covers!

Julie said...

I didn't know she was coming out with another hockey book! I didn't mind the first one (not my fave but still an enjoyable read) so I'll most likely try this one :)

booktravelsromance said...

This series has the best covers and it's amazing how good they are getting. Loved the first two books, but need to read them all now for those amazing abs.

paperbackdaydreamer.com said...

Surprised she's doing a second play-by-play novel with a hockey theme! I haven't even been able to touch the first two novels. :-( They're still sitting on my shelf at home. I need to catch up already! :-)

Ashley Montgomery said...

Wow! I think I need some ice to cool off now.