Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Top Off Tuesday: Fatal Strike by Shannon McKenna

I have no idea what this book is about, but I think I need it...

Fatal Strike by Shannon McKenna

releasing September 24, 2013

***********************

Join us (Felicia from The Geeky Book Blogger and Amanda from On a Book Bender and Me) as we celebrate those gorgeous hunky covers!! Thanks to Diana from Book of Secrets for creating this fabulous button.

Felicia is hosting the linky for this meme on her blog, so come play along....

*post a cover of a hot guy 
who just happens to be topless

*then go add your link to Felicia's blog.


4 comments:

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Oh he has facial hair! I am just going to swoon now!

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

I don't think you really *need* to know what the book is about. Between the cover and the "erotic" I see on the blurb, I think you're good.

*goes back to staring at the cover*

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

Don't you love it when you pick covers like this. Who cares if the story is bad... you still have something to look at! LOL

Vanessa Romano said...

I'm thinking people are about to put that book on a to buy list.