Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Top Off Tuesday: Twisted by Rebecca Zanetti

hmm, this cover does make me happy. 
He's just the right amount of muscular...

The book sounds good too. 
Has anyone read this series?
I'm thinking I may have to add it to my TBR.....
Twisted by Rebecca Zanetti
releasing June 20, 2013


Story Overview:
In human form, Terrent Vilks is all male animal—dark, ripped, predatory. As wolf, he’s unforgettably dangerous, unforgettably hot. Yet Maggie can’t remember him….
Not even when she learns she once agreed to mate him. Yeah, that was years ago, before she was kidnapped and tortured, before she lost her memory. Now she knows just one thing about herself—she’ll do whatever it takes to bring down the monsters who took her, even trust her ex.
He’s got her right where he wants her…

***********************
Join us (Felicia from The Geeky Book Blogger and Amanda from On a Book Bender and Me) as we celebrate those gorgeous hunky covers!! Thanks to Diana from Book of Secrets for creating this fabulous button.

Felicia is hosting the linky for this meme on her blog, so come play along....

*post a cover of a hot guy 
who just happens to be topless

*then go add your link to Felicia's blog.

9 comments:

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Totally Two Nips UP! :)

Julie said...

ooh...very nice :) I would totally read this book, too!

Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal said...

Holy wow! I think his abs have abs. I LIKE!

Vanessa Romano said...

Kelly totally stole my comment. His abs have abs. How is that even possible?

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

Holy abs!

Heh. His abs have abs. Nice one, ladies.

Book Savvy Babe said...

just the right amount of muscle?? he is ab-tastic! It sounds like a pretty good read, I think I'm gonna put in on my TBR, I love shifter stories, especially if the hero is abtastic :) Book Savvy Babes

Book Savvy Babe said...

just the right amount of muscle?? he is ab-tastic! It sounds like a pretty good read, I think I'm gonna put in on my TBR, I love shifter stories, especially if the hero is abtastic :) Book Savvy Babes

Tena said...

Really did LOL reading " His Abs have Abs"... so very true!
Wowie

Mary @ BookSwarm said...

He can twist my whatever anytime. Dark and predatory with super-ab-a-licious abs!