Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Top Off Tuesday: Catch Me If You Can by Liliana Hart

Okay, I could be happy staring at this cover all day.
*sigh* 
I think I need to order it in print, just so that I can....
Catch Me If You Can by Liliana Hart

Story Overview:

Ex-FBI sniper Shane Quincy is just trying to survive one day to the next since his wife’s death two years ago—a death he blames himself for. The last thing he needs is to have the daughter of America’s most infamous mob boss move into the apartment across the hall.

Rachel Valentine is on the run from the only “family” she’s ever known. When Shane Quincy saves her life, she has no choice but to tell him who she’s running from, even though she knows it’ll make him the mob’s next target.

***********************
Join us (Felicia from The Geeky Book Blogger and Amanda from On a Book Bender and Me) as we celebrate those gorgeous hunky covers!! Thanks to Diana from Book of Secrets for creating this fabulous button.

Felicia is hosting the linky for this meme on her blog, so come play along....

*post a cover of a hot guy 
who just happens to be topless

*then go add your link to Felicia's blog.



6 comments:

Deb said...

Nice cover, I will catch him any day. LOL!

Julie said...

I second that! lol

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

He just needs to pull those pants right on off! I mean he is almost there anyway :)

Though I would move the gun over a little bit as to not accidentally shoot the jewels :)

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

*stares* *stares some more*

Getting this in print would be wise, Christi. Very wise.

Mary @ BookSwarm said...

I'm taking this title as a dare -- I'd certainly like to try and catch him!

Vanessa TheJeepDiva said...

Oh I recognize those abs & nips. You have found another cover with my "ab"solute favorite stock image.