Monday, January 28, 2013

How to Misbehave by Ruthie Knox

Title:  How To Misbehave
Author: Ruthie Knox
My Rating: A

Genre: Contemporary Romance
Series: Camelot #1
Main Characters: Amber and Tony
Release Date: January 2013
ISBNe-book
Publisher: Random House Loveswept
Links to Purchase:
Sexual Intensity: hot

Story Overview:
What woman can resist a hot man in a hard hat? Beloved author Ruthie Knox kicks off her new Camelot series with this deliciously sexy original novella, in which a good girl learns how to misbehave . . . with all her heart.

As program director for the Camelot Community Center, Amber Clark knows how to keep her cool. That is, until a sudden tornado warning forces her to take shelter in a darkened basement with a hunk of man whose sex appeal green lights her every fantasy. With a voice that would melt chocolate, he asks her if she is okay. Now she’s hot all over and wondering: How does a girl make a move?

Building contractor Tony Mazzara was just looking to escape nature’s fury. Instead, he finds himself all tangled up with lovely Amber. Sweet and sexy, she’s ready to unleash her wild side. Their mutual desire reaches a fever pitch and creates a storm of its own—unexpected, powerful, and unforgettable. But is it bigger than Tony can handle? Can he let go of painful memories and let the force of this remarkable woman show him a future he never dreamed existed?

My Review:

This book is a perfect example of why I love contemporary romance. I loved this book. It's not really long and it honestly doesn't cover a huge amount of time, but what's here is perfect and sweet and romantic and so incredibly sexy. I loved everything about this book!

Tony was just the perfect mix of take charge alpha and wounded, angsty guy who thinks the heroine can do better than him. I loved his character and his story and the fact that the dark scared him. I loved how Amber handled him, although she wasn't exactly comfortable with what she had to do/how she had to act, she was so strong when she knew they both needed it. I loved that he made her become a better, stronger person than she would normally be. The tornado was just the perfect start to this story and romance.

And that's before we get to the sex...oh my. Ruthie knows how to write some hot sex. Whoa...this book was hot. I loved when Tony got Amber to doing the dirty talk for him and how much that turned him on. Between that and every time he called her "bunny"...it just melted my heart a little bit.  Oh, and her history with sex and other guys...how can you not feel for this poor girl?!? She deserves a hottie like Tony to take care of her in bed. 

Can you tell I liked it?? BUY THIS BOOK!! I think you'll like it too. Just the perfect mix of fun and romance and sexy. LOVED IT!! I can't wait to read the other two in this series (Amber's siblings are the focus of the other two).

I received a complimentary copy of this book in return for an honest review.

No comments: