Sunday, December 30, 2012

Best Reads of 2012...

2012 was an AMAZING reading year for me. 
I read over 450 books and 62 of them made it onto my "possible top 10 for 2012 reads" list. 
(You can go read through that whole list HERE
because ALL of those books were amazingly good books.) 

But when it comes to the final list, there are some requirements that have to be met. 

First of all, reading as much as I do, I forget the details of books a LOT. The books on this list, I have NOT forgotten. 

Another indication that it will make my top ten list....rereading. I read a LOT. I also write, so my time is VERY limited. But all of the books on this list warranted at least a second read for me this year...if not even a third or fourth reread.

Spy Games: Trained For Seduction by Mia Downing
(Erotic Romantic Suspense)

The Island by Lisa Henry
(m/m Contemporary Suspense)

Remember the Shagmeister by Carol Schede
(Contemporary Romance)


One More Summer by Liz Flaherty
(Contemporary Romance)

Hell on Wheels by Julie Ann Walker
(Romantic Suspense)

What I Didn't Say by Keary Taylor
(YA Contemporary Romance)

On the Island by Tracey Garvis Graves
(Contemporary Romance)

The Angel by Tiffany Reisz
(Erotic Romance)


Whispers in the Dark by Maya Banks
(Romantic Suspense)

Jilted by Rachael Johns
(Contemporary Romance)
*sob*- not available in the US (Australian friends can get it though)...I keep hoping


Honorable mentions:

*Double Time by Olivia Cunning (erotic romance)

*Fifteen Shades of Gay for Pay by T. Baggins (m/m contemporary)
Amazon buy link (today it's showing as FREE on kindle)


3 comments:

Vanessa theJeepDiva said...

Well if those were your favs... My list of to buys, to someday read just grew.

Christi Snow said...

It's a really eclectic list, but I absolutely adored every book on it. I hope you find some that you like, Vanessa! smiles....

Kim Muhl said...

The ones I have read on your list are ones that I loved. I'll be adding the rest to my TBR list (if they aren't already on there).