Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Top Off Tuesday: The Island by Lisa Henry

I have the review for this book coming up soon....
and let me just say the book is just as good as that yummy cover....
;o)

The Island by Lisa Henry

Story Overview:
Shaw is in Fiji to sell a stolen painting to the crime boss, Vornis. It will be the deal of a lifetime, if Shaw can pull it off. But then Vornis parades his latest toy around in front of him—a captured DEA agent whose time is running out. It’s none of Shaw’s business, and it doesn’t matter that under any other circumstances Lee would be exactly Shaw’s type: he’s young, he’s hot, and he might even have a personality if they hadn’t beaten it out of him. Too bad there’s no way Lee is getting off the island. Too bad there’s nothing Shaw can do for him. And too bad there are some lines that even Shaw won’t cross.

Keeping his hands off Lee proves harder than he thinks, but Shaw’s not stupid enough to fall for the tortured captive of a dangerous crime boss, is he? If he did, it wouldn’t be just his job he would be risking—it would be his life.

Publisher's Warning: Readers with a history of rape or sexual abuse may find elements of this story disturbing.
Join us (Felicia from The Geeky Book Blogger and Amanda from On a Book Bender and Me) as we celebrate those gorgeous hunky covers!! Thanks to Diana from Book of Secrets for creating this fabulous button.



Felicia is hosting the linky for this meme on her blog, so come play along....

*post a cover of a hot guy 
who just happens to be topless

*then go add your link to Felicia's blog.

5 comments:

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

Wish I could see more of those abs! *drools*

Book Savvy Babe said...

those are some chiseled abs... nice! Happy reading! Book Savvy Babe

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

You know I have been to islands and no one looked like that! They didn't come up with their shirts off to greet me. I think I need my vacation money back LOL

Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal said...

I can see where the term "washboard abs" comes from. Wow!

Vanessa theJeepDiva said...

Those abs are absolutely lickable! I think I may have to read the book too. It sounds interesting.