Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Top Off Tuesday: Her Demonic Angel by Felicity Heaton

Oh my! I'll happily take this bad boy....
Story Overview:

A demonic angel with a heart of ice, Veiron walks a dark path with vengeance on his mind. Nothing will sway him from his mission to destroy his master... until he risks his life to enter Hell once more to save a mortal female. The fiery beauty makes him burn with hungers he must battle and needs he cannot deny, tempting him to surrender body and soul to her.
Erin is convinced her refusal to do the Devil’s bidding will see her die in a terrifying realm straight out of her nightmares. The last thing she expects is the lethally sensual warrior who breaks into her cell and awakens the darkest desires of her heart and a fierce longing to know the heat of his caress.
Pulled into an incredible world where war is set to ignite and darkness is on the rise, Erin races with Veiron to escape the Devil’s legions in a journey fraught with danger and filled with passion that flares white-hot.
When Erin is faced with a life-shattering realisation and an extraordinary destiny, will their love give them the strength to battle both Heaven and Hell or will they be parted forever?
___________________________________________________


Join us (Felicia from The Geeky Book Blogger and Amanda from On a Book Bender and Me) as we celebrate those gorgeous hunky covers!! Thanks to Diana from Book of Secrets for creating this fabulous button.


Felicia is hosting the linky for this meme on her blog, so come play along....

*post a cover of a hot guy 
who just happens to be topless

*then go add your link to Felicia's blog.

5 comments:

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Oh my! Those are some nice wings (anybody buy that I am looking at his wings).

Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal said...

I believe you, Felicia. Absolutely!

I just read this book. It's quite good. Plus, his abs are begging me to stroke them. *pets*

Vanessa theJeepDiva said...

The book is amazing! I read it last week & this cover was going to my week after next ToT post. Great choice. Proof that great minds do think alike.

*Diva shoves Kelly out the way so she can pet the abs too*

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

Oooooh. Kelly featured this on her blog when the book was released, and, if I recall correctly, I was mesmerized by the abs. *stares at the abs some more*

Felicity Heaton said...

Oh, thanks for choosing Veiron and his sexy wings (read: abs)!

I get mesmerised by them too. Imagine how spellbound I was when making the cover! *stare*