Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Top Off Tuesday: Circle of Deception by Carla Swafford


Tattooed and sexy...just the way I like my covers!!!

Circle of Deception by Carla Swafford
releasing November 27, 2012

Story Overview:
Rex Drago wants answers from his ex-fiancé, Abby Rodriguez. Her disappearance days before their wedding five years earlier had almost killed him, and he will go to any length to discover the truth. But she's as determined to keep all of her secrets and pretend she's in love with his brother.


When her family is threatened by an arms dealer, she must accept Rex's help in stopping the man. As they work undercover as husband and wife, the act feels too real, especially when they're thrown into the middle of an orgy. They must play a part or blow their cover and possibly lose Abby's family
.  



Join us (Felicia from The Geeky Book Blogger and Amanda from On a Book Bender and Me) as we celebrate those gorgeous hunky covers!! Thanks to Diana from Book of Secrets for creating this fabulous button.

Felicia is hosting the linky for this meme on her blog, so come play along....

*post a cover of a hot guy 
who just happens to be topless

*then go add your link to Felicia's blog.

5 comments:

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I am distracted by arm tats---they are my kryptonite! Seriously just watch me if I see a man with arm tats--I turn into a blubbering idiot :)

The book sound amazing. More Romantic Suspense YEAH YEAH YEAH!

Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal said...

I'm with Felicia. I can't take my eyes off those tats. Delicious!

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

Hmm. While everyone else is distracted by the tats, I'm going in for the nips and abs.

Rubita said...

A girl could slide right off those well-oiled pecs. Nice choice!

Vanessa theJeepDiva said...

Holy sweet hell! That dude is HAWT! You deserve an award for that find!One of you gals pass me a drool bucket. Yikes.