Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Top Off Tuesday: Whispering Cove Series...oh my!!

Last Tuesday, I was scrolling through my blog reader and found some incredible covers for Top Off Tuesday.

Let me introduce you to the Whispering Cove series by Samhain Publishers
I couldn't choose my favorite from these gorgeous hotties, so I decided to share them ALL!
I hope you don't mind...
Burned by Nikki Duncan

Bold by Mackenzie McKade

Brazen by Cathryn Fox

Wet by Cathryn Fox

Wild by Mackenzie McKade

Wicked by Nikki Duncan



Join us (Felicia from The Geeky Book Blogger and Amanda from On a Book Bender and Me) as we celebrate those gorgeous hunky covers!! Thanks to Diana from Book of Secrets for creating this fabulous button.


Felicia is hosting the linky for this meme on her blog, so come play along....

*post a cover of a hot guy 
who just happens to be topless

*then go add your link to Felicia's blog.



7 comments:

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Nope I do not mind at all---in fact, I may have to stay awhile and check each one out. Where the heck is Whispering Cove? LOL

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

*goes into nip overload*

Vanessa theJeepDiva said...

Lots of yumminess today. I say next Tuesday we take a road trip to Whispering Cove.

Christi Snow said...

Seriously, right?? I'd just love to sit on the street and watch them all walk by...

Rubita said...

It's like an abs and pecs buffet! Awesome!

Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal said...

I can't decide which is my favorite either! I guess I'll just have to sit here and conduct some VERY scientific research as to which I find most appealing.

Excellent EXCELLENT choices this week!

Tena said...

had to look at each a few times to decide which was my favorite... all!!