Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Top Off Tuesday: I Own the Dawn by M.L. Buchman

I have two weaknesses...cowboys and soldiers.
It's been a while since I featured a soldier cover. 
This one's a good one!


Story Overview:
Kee Smith battled through a difficult childhood to work her way up the ranks of the U.S. Army. When she finally makes it into the elite Night Stalkers, she feels thrilled, honored, and vindicated...until she finds out she's been assigned to the "girlie-chopper" piloted by the only other woman in the regiment.

Kee is determined to show Lt. Archie Stevenson, one of the male co-pilots, that she is just as tough as the guys. Throughout their special mission, Archie doesn't know whether to make love to her or plant her face-first into the dirt. But he'll do whatever it takes to break through that shield Kee wears around her heart.


Join us (Felicia from The Geeky Book Blogger and Amanda from On a Book Bender and Me) as we celebrate those gorgeous hunky covers!! Thanks to Diana from Book of Secrets for creating this fabulous button.


Felicia is hosting the linky for this meme on her blog, so come play along....

*post a cover of a hot guy 
who just happens to be topless

*then go add your link to Felicia's blog.

5 comments:

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

This one is a very good one! And you can see nip!

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

He has NIP! Evidently I am the big fail today---I think he needs to come flog me :)

Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal said...

Man nipples! I like that the lady has the gun here. I like that a lot.

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

I've always thought there is no better combo than abs and guns!

Vanessa theJeepDiva said...

Just because I have WAY too much gun training/knowledge... She's not holding the gun properly. Her finger should be straight along side the barrel until she is going to pull the trigger. That is how people accidentally fire a weapon when their adrenaline is pumping.

I would also like to substitute myself and show her I could hold all that hotness better.

Sexy cover Christi!