Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Top Off Tuesday: When The Mission Ends Trilogy Cover Reveal by ME!

I have a special surprise for my Top Off Tuesday post today....
I am revealing the covers for 
my When the Mission Ends Trilogy!

All three of these books are romantic suspense and feature former military guys now living in Texas...

When I talked to my graphic designer (Amanda from AM Design Studios) about the style I wanted for these, my main emphasis was that they had to fit into our Top Off Tuesday meme. She did well, didn't she?? She is such an incredible designer. She did all the covers, my website, Facebook, and Twitter! 
Thank you, Amanda!!!

releasing September, 2012
85,000 words

Story Overview:

It’s been six months.
Six months since Jake Madsen let Chris Robertson die.
Six months since the passion between Jake and Cassie, Chris’ sister, stepped over the line.
But now Cassie’s being stalked and it’s time for Jake to swallow his guilt, grief, and lust so he can save her life, even if it’s a life without him. He owes it to his dead friend and he owes it to Cassie. He’s fallen in love with her, but she doesn’t have to know that for him to keep her safe.

Releasing September, 2012 
**************
Operation: Endeavor (Book #2)
releasing January 2013

Story Overview:

Colton Robertson left his career in the Air Force…
… to come home and help his family heal. Unfortunately, his reception was not quite what he’d hoped for and he ended up as roommate to hippy dippy yoga instructor Penelope Pruitt.
Penelope has spent her life under the restrictive thumb of her parents and she doesn’t want to do the same with the straight-laced, serious Colton. But when it becomes apparent that Penelope’s life is in danger, Colton won’t settle for anyone else protecting Penelope besides him.
Opposites attract and that’s definitely the case with Colton and Penelope. On the surface, they don’t have anything in common, but as the sparks fly and the danger ramps up, their passion is inevitable.

Releasing January, 2013 
************
Operation: Endurance (Book #3)
releasing April, 2013
A plotline you won’t see coming…
Releasing April, 2013


But that's not my only announcement for today. 

Here are ALL my new author links:


*My author Facebook page (come like me)

*My Twitter page (come follow me)


********* 

Also, I am looking for 
book bloggers to review my books!

If you're interested, I should have Operation: Endgame ARC files ready to go out around the end of June. Drop me an email if you want to review!!! snowchris_01@yahoo.com

*************
Join us (Felicia from The Geeky Book Blogger and Amanda from On a Book Bender and Me) as we celebrate those gorgeous hunky covers!! Thanks to Diana from Book of Secrets for creating this fabulous button.
Felicia is hosting the linky for this meme on her blog, so come play along....

*post a cover of a hot guy 
who just happens to be topless

*then go add your link to Felicia's blog

18 comments:

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

Christi! This is SO EXCITING! I am so happy for and proud of you. And I *love* that you had your covers designed to fit into Top Off Tuesdays. Perfect!

You know I would be happy to do anything I can to help you promote your books. :)

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I am THRILLED for you! Seriously I am doing a happy dance and I will be sending an email to review :) :) :)

I am so excited that you are finally getting out there and following your passion! You go girl :)

Lisa H. said...

THIS is so amazing! soooo proud to know you and so excited for you....way to go!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Congrats!!! What an accomplishment...I bet this is one exciting time for you!!! Way to make a dream a reality... :)

Vanessa theJeepDiva said...

The furkids and I are doing a little happy dance for you!

Penelope said...

Fantastic! I'm so happy for you!!! Way to go!

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

OMG!OMG! Military guys in Texas! It is like you wrote the books just for me! Thank you!! Love the covers. I've already licked them twice. :)

Let me know if I can help spread the love.

Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal said...

OMG! Christi, this is so fabulous! And what a fun way to do a cover reveal! Lol! Topless men are always a hit in my book!

Jen D. (Not Now...I'm Reading!) said...

What awesome news! Congrats!!

Christi Snow said...

Amanda- thanks girly, you're on my list. *sigh* I do love my covers.

Felicia- THANK YOU! you're on my list too!

Lisa- thanks sweets!

Renee- hey stranger! Thanks for the support!

Vanessa- is it wrong that I can totally see you dancing around with your fur babies? hehe....thanks!

Penny- Thank you!!

Missie- Texas military men....yup, pretty much LOVE them!!! you're on my list!

Kelly- Of course, Top Off Tuesday was a given. I love our meme! ;o)

Jen- thank you!

Sarah Negovetich said...

Congrats, Christi. I can't wait to celebrate with you when everyone gets to read your fantastic story. And the website looks great!

Mariana Pereira Bezerra said...

Amazing covers and they fit right to the meme. So good that you're following your passion. Congrats!

Mariana @ Book Travels

Julie said...

Very nice...and WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Jennifer said...

Yay!!!! So excited for you! Love the covers! U know I am on board to read!!!!

Julie Ranae said...

What an exciting time! I would live to help out...I'm a voracious reader (with a husband who manages a B&N, it comes with the territory.). Congrats!

Lissa Matthews said...

Love the covers :-)

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

So excited for you...following your new FB page!!! Love that you are totally making your dreams come true...rock on!!!

Brianna (The Book Vixen) said...

Congratulations!! I knew you were working on a WIP but I had no idea it was so close to being released!!