Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Top Off Tuesday: The Officer Says "I Do" by Jeanette Murray

I'm a lucky girl. 
I have this book sitting in my TBR pile to be reviewed. 
I'm excited. It has a gorgeous cover and a fun-sounding premise!

The Officer Says "I Do" by Jeanette Murray
releasing July 1, 2012

Story Overview:
Captain Timothy O'Shay is on pre-deployment leave in Las Vegas when he meets Skye McDermott. For once, Tim lets loose and the two hook up. But in the morning, Tim wakes up to discover he's married to a woman who's the polar opposite of what he always envisioned in a wife. 
But Skye is sure that this is fate, and that they are destined to be together. Can she convince him to stay with her before he's deployed?
*************

Join us (Felicia from The Geeky Book Blogger and Amanda from On a Book Bender and Me) as we celebrate those gorgeous hunky covers!! Thanks to Diana from Book of Secrets for creating this fabulous button.
Felicia is hosting the linky for this meme on her blog, so come play along....

*post a cover of a hot guy 
who just happens to be topless

*then go add your link to Felicia's blog


4 comments:

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

Gorgeous cover, indeed!

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I would say I do and then I will and oh heck ya!

Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal said...

Very nice! And it sounds fun, too!

Rubita said...

I do, too!