Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Top Off Tuesday: Beg For It by Stacey Kennedy


Stacey Kennedy is one of my favorite authors and when I saw this cover, 
I gasped...so gorgeous!!
The story sounds really good too! 
I can't wait!

I love the colors and he is...VERY NICE!
hmmm.....

Beg For It by Stacey Kennedy
releasing May 29, 2012

Story Overview:
The Pact of Seduction has one rule—fulfill your ultimate fantasy. Bella’s problem, she can’t live up to her vow. But her failure spins events that lead her into unknown territory. Kole, a Dom at the sex club Castle Dolce Vita, wasn’t part of her fantasy, but he’s about to show her he should have been.

Kole is more than willing to introduce Bella to BDSM since he’s held an interest in her for some time. But the feisty woman isn’t easily tamed and her strong personality proves to be difficult. While she might be determined to keep him at a distance, Kole has other ideas. He won’t allow her to shut him out.

A pact between best friends brought them together, emotional barriers tear them apart. Kole skillfully reminds Bella through pleasure and punishment that she is now his submissive, and her place is under his command.

**************
Join us (Felicia from The Geeky Book Blogger and Amanda from On a Book Bender and Me) as we celebrate those gorgeous hunky covers!! Thanks to Missie from The Unread Reader for creating our fabulous button.
Felicia is hosting the linky for this meme on her blog, so come play along....

*post a cover of a hot guy 
who just happens to be topless

*then go add your link to Felicia's blog!

6 comments:

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I would be begging if I could knock the girl out of the way LOL! :) :)

That being said I love the color of her under set--that deep red is awesome.

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

Every time I look at the guy's hand (the one in the middle of the cover) I, for some reason, think it's naked thigh rather than a hand. And then I get all disappointed when I realize it's not naked thigh.

Rubita said...

*Sigh* I never get tired of topless men in jeans.

Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal said...

Dangit! I thought it was a naked thigh, too! Amanda really brought me down with her non-naked thigh observation.
Still... very nice!

Mariana Pereira Bezerra said...

I liked this cover, but I want the girl gone. The book sounds really good too. Great Pick!

Diana Leigh said...

Hot cover, and the blurb sounds good too...