Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Top Off Tuesday: Envy Chronicles by Joss Ware

Last year, I discovered TONS of new series that I loved, but one of my most beloved was The Envy Chronicles by Joss Ware. She has the newest cover up and, oh my, is it gorgeous...

Night Forbidden by Joss Ware
releasing July 31, 2012

It looks like maybe they've repackaged all the series for re-release and let me just state now that I heartily approve....


There isn't a blurb up yet for Night Forbidden, but it's releasing July 31, 2012 and is Fence's book. 
If you haven't read this series yet, I highly recommend them!
Below are the links to all my reviews which also include Story Overviews:
1. Beyond The Night- A rated
3. Abandon the Night- A+ rated
4. Night Betrayed- B+ rated

*****************
Join us (Felicia from The Geeky Book Blogger and Amanda from On a Book Bender and Me) as we celebrate those gorgeous hunky covers!! Thanks to Missie from The Unread Reader for creating our fabulous button.

Felicia is hosting the linky for this meme on her blog, so come play along....

*post a cover of a hot guy 
who just happens to be topless

*then go add your link to Felicia's blog!





5 comments:

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

Rawr. Love all the covers! :)

Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal said...

Oh! I love this series! I haven't seen these updated covers though, and I like them MUCH MORE than the romance-y covers. In the words of Amanda... RAWR!

Mariana Pereira Bezerra said...

I loved this cover and whem I was posting some new covers on the blog this, I thought it would be perfect for this meme. You stoled my idea, but I still love looking at it. And it seams you loved the series, I still need to start but they all look sinful.

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I want him! I want him! I want him!

oh I went there... LOL

Rubita said...

I'm convinced. I will take ALL of them!