Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday Read and Purchase (TRAP post)

In my ongoing effort to get control over my ever-burgeoning TBR pile, I am implementing a new book-buying plan. For this plan, my weeks start on Thursday and every week I am allowed to buy three books.
The rules:
*allowed to purchase three books/week
*extra books not bought may be rolled over into other weeks (planning for big release weeks)
*book club books do not count towards the three count
*free books do not count towards my three count

So on my Thursday posts, I will tell you about my books I purchased in the last week, so that you all can hold me accountable. This week I only purchased two books (we won't talk about the 20+ books I bought the week before this week  though.)

Western Ties by Mari Carr and Jayne Rylon


The Rebuilding Year by Kaje Harper

There were two other books that came out this week which I wanted to buy, but I haven't been to a store yet that's had them, so the temptation hasn't been there to go over...YET!

In reading news, I already have the next weeks books read, reviewed, and scheduled. (Next week is spring break so I have been working to get ahead.)
Friday: Heart Signs by Cari Quinn

Saturday: Texas Two Step by Cynthia D'Alba

Sunday: How to Love Your Dragon by Lexxie Couper

Monday: Wicked Weekend by Gillian Archer

Tuesday: Gentlemen Prefer Nerds by Joan Kilby

Wednesday: Fever by Joan Swan

Thursday: Pleasure's Edge by Eve Berlin

So what are you all reading and purchasing this week???

1 comment:

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I am on ban until April so I have Fever in my to buy list then :)

I am reading the Suzanne Brockman newbie this week (that is the only one I know for sure)