Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thursday Read and Purchase (TRAP #2)

First, the purchases! 
As you will recall, I am only allowed to buy 3 books a week so that hopefully, I will start making a dent in my TBR pile. Last week, I only bought 2 of those books, so this week, I was able to buy 4 books. Yippee!!! These are my book purchases this week:

Protector by Catherine Mann

Inked Magic by Jory Strong

Home Sweet Home by Bella Riley

His Dark Bond by Anne Marsh

And then I also bought Waltz this Way by Dakota Cassidy, but it doesn't count against my buy numbers because I've already read this one (an ARC....HERE'S that review) and just wanted a copy of the book for my Keeper shelf.

*************************************
Then I have a busy week for reviews/features:

Friday...exclusive excerpt of Lexxie Couper's upcoming book, Love's Rhythm

Saturday...an amazing m/m romance The Rebuilding Year by Kaje Harper

Sunday...my review of this month Chick-Lits book The Restorer by Amanda Stevens

Monday...a new release- sci fi erotic m/m- Bitter Harvest by Kim Knox

Tuesday thru Thursday, I am featuring Entangled Publishing's new feature line and will be reviewing the first four releases...

The Marriage Bargain by Jennifer Probst


Rules of Negotiation by Inara Scott

Kiss and Make Up by Faye Robertson


Lots going on the blog this week. Phew!
So what are you reading and buying this week??








1 comment:

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I can't wait to see what you think of The Restorer :)