Thursday, February 2, 2012

To Buy Thursday (TBT)

I have been doing TBR Thursdays, but lately I have been finding that my TBR list is coming almost entirely off my Kindle and it's just not as much fun (to me) as sharing photos of the books that I am going to read and review over the next week. 

So today, I thought I'd do something a little different. Because I am *trying* to only buy on the 2nd, 12th, and 22nd of the month, I am anticipating my purchases so much more. Today is one of my buy days. Yippeee! 

Below is what I plan to buy (and review in the near future...)

Last Man Standing by Cindy Gerard

A Devil Named Desire by Terri Garey

Third Grave Dead Ahead by Darynda Jones

Wait For Me by Elisabeth Naughton

As far as the reviews that are coming within the next week:
Friday- All Bets Are Off by Marguerite Labbe (m/m contemp romance)
Saturday- Dangerous Race by Dee J. Adams (romantic suspense)
Sunday- The Cinderella Deal by Jennifer Crusie (contemp romance)
Monday- Deliver Me From Darkness by Tes Hilaire (paranormal romance)
Tuesday- The One That I Want by Jennifer Echols (YA- contemp romance)
Wednesday- Last Man Standing by Cindy Gerard (romantic suspense)
Thursday- Secret Weapon by Opal Carew (erotic romance)

Next week (Tuesday & Wednesday) is also my hostessing days for the MacGregor Read-a-Long and I will be reviewing/discussing Alan & Grant by Nora Roberts




1 comment:

Felicia Sparks said...

I am listening to DJ's book this week :) I will probably start T.G. this coming weekend :)