Thursday, February 9, 2012

TBR Thursday...

TBR Thursday is Back!
I am feeling the urge to dig back into my print TBR pile, so I thought that I would share my plans for my reading this week...


Requested Reviews (from my Kindle TBR,) I have:
*What She Doesn't Know by Lina Gardiner (romantic suspense)
*Below the Belt by Skye Warren (erotic romance)
*Margot's Lawman by Debra Kayn (contemporary romance)

Then, my print books (pictured above,) I have:
*Love in a Nutshell by Janet Evanovich & Dorien Kelly (contemp romance)
*Third Grave Dead Ahead by Darynda Jones (paranormal romance)
*Cinder  by Marissa Meyer (YA- paranormal romance)
*Touch of an Angel by Rosalie Lario (paranormal suspense)
*Tall, Dark, and Cowboy by Joanne Kennedy (contemp. romance)
*Some Like It Hot  by Louisa Edwards (contemp. romance)

Yes, there will be some days where I plan to have 2 reviews posted. ;o)
****************

In other news, I was so excited when I opened up Louisa Edwards newest book and spotted this....


As far as I know, that's my first quote. Pretty exciting!

4 comments:

Julie said...

You got quoted! *squeeeeeeeeeeeeee* Congrats Christi!

Jen D. @ Not Now...I'm Reading! said...

How exciting!! Congrats Christi!

Aurian said...

Wow, that is awesome! Congrats Christi! And I hope you enjoy your reading ;) Amazing that you can plan so many books ahead, I have difficulty choosing my next read every single time!

BookaholicCat said...

Congratulations!! I'm very happy for you :)