Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Top Off Tuesday: Into the Dreaming by Karen Marie Moning

hmmm, yes, please....
From Karen Marie Moning's Facebook Page:
release date:???
For those of you asking: Into the Dreaming is a re-issue of a novella I wrote while I was writing the Highlander series that presaged the Fever series. It has a ton of extra stuff, including deleted scenes from Kiss of the Highlander, an alternate version of The Dark Highlander, and info from me about how it all fits together. It was out of print and hard to find, and I'm excited to get it out there in this new format.
******************
Join us (Felicia from The Geeky Book Blogger and Amanda from On a Book Bender and Me) as we celebrate those gorgeous hunky covers!! Thanks to Missie from The Unread Reader for creating our fabulous button.

Felicia is hosting the linky for this meme on her blog, so come play along....

*post a cover of a hot guy 
who just happens to be topless

*then go add your link to Felicia's blog!

6 comments:

Felicia Sparks said...

HOLY HOTNESS!

I love when novella's get awesome drool worthy covers and I had not seen this :)

Just drooling....

I am leaving...

No Wait just one more look....

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

I like it, but I want more chest and less title. ;)

Paperback Daydreamer said...

Um...yum...*drooling*...I really can't say much else, my brain went into overdrive freeze mode. :-P

Island Reader said...

That cover puts my mind into the gutter. More than it normally is! :)

Rubita said...

Purely out of curiosity I'm wondering if you know what's going on under the Moning bit. Do you know? I'm just, you know, wondering.

Aurian said...

O wow, my book sure does not have that hot a cover!