Thursday, January 12, 2012

TBR Thursday...an eclectic mix this week!

I think that I finally have my review pile under control enough 
so that I can start reading some of MY books again...
not that my review books haven't been fabulous, because they have. 
There is just so much freedom and joy in being able to pick ANY book
 I want of my HUGE TBR pile. 
Hehe...

^^^^
The reviews that will be up this week that are from my own personal TBR pile...

*SEAL of my Dreams  anthology

*Daybreak by Ellen Conno

*Whispers in the Dark by Maya Banks

*Destiny (and Kismet) by Carly Phillips

Then coming out of my scheduled reviews pile, I have....

*The Best Mistake by Kate Watterson

*Sex, Lies, & Surveillance by Stephanie Julian

*Melt by Natalie Anderson

So, what are you reading this week???
Do share...



3 comments:

Paperback Daydreamer said...

I'm reading Slade right now (ALMOST DONE!!!) Then I'll be reading our first MacGregor's book for the discussion on Wednesday. Followed by Exceeding Expectations by Lisa April Smith.

Felicia Sparks said...

I have Destiny sitting right next to the just finished Whispers in the Dark :)

Aurian said...

I have been immersed in the Dark Jewels by Anne Bishop again! Love that world.