Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Top Off Tuesdays: A SEAL in Wolf's Clothing by Terry Spear

It's time for another sexy cover....today, we even get a little bit of his face...hmmm, those eyes!
releasing March 1, 2012

Story Overview:
Her instincts tell her he's dangerous...

While her overprotective brother's away, Meara Greymere's planning to play--and it wouldn't hurt to find a mate in the process. The last thing she needs is one of his SEAL buddies spoiling her fun, even if the guy is the hottest one she's ever seen...

His powers of persuasion are harder to resist...

Finn Emerson is a battle-hardened Navy SEAL and alpha wolf. He's a little overqualified for baby-sitting, but feisty Meara is attracting trouble like a magnet...

As the only responsible alpha male in the vicinity, Finn is going to have to protect this intriguing woman from a horde of questionable men, and definitely from himself...
**********

Join us (Felicia from The Geeky Book Blogger and Amanda from On a Book Bender and Me) as we celebrate those gorgeous hunky covers!! Thanks to Missie from The Unread Reader for creating our fabulous button.
Felicia is hosting the linky for this meme on her blog, so come play along....

*post a cover of a hot guy 
who just happens to be topless

*then go add your link to Felicia's blog!

9 comments:

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

*pets abs* Lovely cover, and the book sounds good, too!

Rubita said...

#NAKEDWEREWOLVES! I know the cover is lovely (and I can't believe I'm saying this), but is the book any good? I haven't read Terry Spear. Have I been missing out? Please, please tell me I have.

Christi Snow said...

Rubita, I have an ARC of it, but haven't had a chance to read it yet. It doesn't come out until March... smiles!

Missie said...

With a six pack like that, it's no wonder he knows how to lead a pack.

LOL

Oh, I love my lame jokes. :)

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I am convinced I need a Navy Seal---seriously just to compare to all these hot Seals popping up everywhere! YEP YEP!

Island Reader said...

That cover is delicious. The eyes are a nice touch.

diva donna said...

You've been missing out if you haven't read these books. The wolves are just as Hot and Hunky as the covers. So don't just look at the covers. Grab these books. The stories are really good.

Christi Snow said...

oooh, Donna, that's good to know. Thanks!

Island Reader, aren't those eyes nice??

Felicia darling, to catch a SEAL, you need to move somewhere closer to water, but I highly approve of your plan!

Missie, lol...

Julie said...

Mmm Pretty...