Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Top Off Tuesdays...Tied With a Bow Anthology

Today for Top Off Tuesday, I have a cover that I have been drooling over for a while....
Tied with a Bow Anthology
releasing November 1, 2011

Story Overview:
#1 New York Times bestselling author Lora Leigh features the Breeds in her story. New York Times bestselling author Virginia Kantra brings a haunting tale of a fallen angel. USA Today bestselling author Eileen Wilks returns to the shapeshifing Lupi for another magical tale. National bestselling author Kimberly Frost introduces a new paronormal world of muses and vampires.
**********

Join us (Felicia from The Geeky Book Blogger and Amanda from On a Book Bender and Me) as we celebrate those gorgeous hunky covers!! Thanks to Missie from The Unread Reader for creating our fabulous button!

Felicia is hosting the linky for this meme on her blog, so come play along....

*post a cover of a hot guy 
who just happens to be topless

*then go add your link to Felicia's blog!

4 comments:

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Oh my! Can I have one of those for Christmas? Please, Please, Please! I can say I have been Nice (or Naughty) :)

Tena @ Crazy Book Slut said...

well what are you waiting for, unwrap that bow!!!
Awesome!

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

That bow is strategically placed. I am not quite sure I approve.

Missie said...

Ummm...Please tell that Santa on the cover that I've been a good girl...or a naughty one, which ever he prefers!