Thursday, October 13, 2011

TBR Thursday: October 13 edition!

I really honestly LOVE Thursdays...the day when I get to go to my TBR shelf and "shop" for what I plan to read within the next week. So fun!!!

This week has some books that I am SO EXCITED to read!!!


*Summer Rental (audiobook) by MaryKay Andrews

*Chosen By Blood by Virna DePaul (bk #1)

*Chosen By Fate by Virna DePaul (bk #2)

*Sweet Revenge by Christy Reece

*Slow Ride by Erin McCarthy

*Animal Attraction by Jill Shalvis



I also have some review books on schedule that are on my Kindle:

Picture Perfect by Lanie Kincaid

Val's Rancher by Debra Kayn
(releases Monday)

Lord of the Wolfyn by Jessica Andersen
(releases Tuesday)

So, what are you reading this week???

3 comments:

paperbackdaydreamer.com said...

For this week I'm reading:

No Cure for the Broken Hearted by Kenneth Rosenberg
Tempest Rising by Nicole Peeler
Retribution by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Your pile looks like fun, can't wait to see your thoughts on Animal Attraction and Lord of the Wolfyn

Christi Snow said...

ooh, Deanna, I have been told that I need to read that Nicole Peeler series. I can't wait to hear your review....

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

My goal is to just get back into my reading groove---even if it means re-reading some of my favorite books :)