Thursday, October 20, 2011

TBR Thursday: LOTS to share this week!!

Talking TBR's:
Somewhere this week, I got really off from last week's TBR's and my review schedule. I have read three of the books from last week's list, but the way that my reviews scheduled up, they aren't going to be up until Friday (Chosen by Blood & Chosen by Fate) and Saturday (Slow Ride). I have them read and the reviews done and scheduled. Because of that and because I am scheduled to review three new releases, this week's TBR pile looks a little paltry...


In addition, I will be reviewing the following new releases:

Three Days, Two Nights by MJ Fredrick
(releases Monday)

Until There was You by Kristan Higgins (one of my all-time favorite authors!!!)
releases Tuesday

Real Men Will by Victoria Dahl
(releases Tuesday)


And if I have time, also this one:
Shades of Gray by Brooke McKinley
(this is an old release, but I just got it to review.)

*********

Something fun to Share:
You all know how much I love our Top Off Tuesday meme. Recently, I shared covers from two really wonderfully generous authors who sent me some sway as thanks. God, you gotta love sexy swag, don't you?? 

Joan Swan sent me a cover flat for her new book. *swoon* OMG, you all will not believe how gorgeous this is in person. I have it hanging on my bulletin board where I can lick look at it often. ;o) And she also sent a matching bookmark. Isn't that awesome?? Thank you Joan!!


Then Laura Kaye sent me her whole collection of Romance Trading Cards...OMG, look at how gorgeous these are!! Thank you so much Laura!!


The fabulous news is that both of these ladies are doing some AMAZING giveaways on their blogs right now, so make sure you head on over to their blogs and sign up!!!


*****
Bout of Books 2.0



It's time for another Read-a-Thon! I hope that you will come join in!!!

Here is the schedule of events and all the important links (at the bottom)

DateCo-HostParticihostChallengePrize
10/24Shirley
Blog | Twitter
-Match the Love TriangleYA (Int)
-Kelly
Blog | Twitter
Character Names/NicknamesYA/Adult (US)
10/25Darla
Blog | Twitter
-Dream Cast: Book to Movie -
-KaiBlog | TwitterMy Life as a White Trash Zombie
+ $5 Starbucks Giveaway
Adult (US)
10/26JoliBlog | Twitter-Book Spine Poetry
Twitter Chat: 8pm — 9pm EST
BD choice (Int)
Holly
Blog
Halloween Themed GiveawayYA/Adult (US)
10/27Erin
Blog
-Guess the CoverYA (US)
10/28Jen D.
Blog | Twitter
Ali
Blog | Twitter
Match UF sidekick to heroBD choice (Int)
10/29ChristiBlog | TwitterAngel
Blog | Twitter
Bout of Books Babble (haiku)1 Amazon GC /
1 BD choice (Int)
10/30VivienneBlog | TwitterStacey
Blog | Twitter
Witchcraft in Popular FictionBD choice (Int)

Still need to sign up?  You can do that here.
You can also:
Check out other Bout of Books readers.
Find out what people are tweeting about #boutofbooks
Discover other #boutofbooks participants on Twitter.

So what's up in your book-reading world this week???

2 comments:

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

Hey! I've got Where Demons Fear to Tread, too!

paperbackdaydreamer.com said...

That was so sweet of Joan and Laura! How awesome to be rewarded for one of your favorite posts every week right?! :-D

I'm so excited about Bout of Books next week and I'm so happy that I'm participating in this round! Can't wait to see how the daily posts go.

Reading wise I'm hoping to read and review:
No Cure for the Broken Hearted by Kenneth Rosenberg (self-published)
Tempest Rising by Nicole Peeler
Servants of Darkness by Mark Edward Hall
The Gateway by Glenn G. Thater

I'll also have a review for Of Swine and Roses by Ilona Andrews up on Monday. :-D