Friday, October 7, 2011

See what happens...

When I moved to West Texas a year ago, my main source of mourning was my lack of a local Barnes & Noble. Not having one was like taking away my reason for living. *sigh*

As a result, when I finally make it into one (my closest is 2 hours away,) I tend to go a little overboard. Yesterday, I got to travel to a town that is VERY close to my heart.... Lubbock, TX where I went to college, so I love that town and the HUGE 2-story Barnes & Noble that they have there. I went a bit overboard with my shopping...

hmmm, I have some VERY happy reading days ahead if I do say so myself!!

4 comments:

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

Serpent's Kiss!!!!! Oh, I so want to read that one!

Missie said...

Yikes!

And don't feel bad. In my part of Texas, there is not Borders. So when everyone was showing off all the great books they got for sale, I was seething with jealousy.

A lot of those covers look really lickable. heheh

Tyraa said...

I want that one and that one and that one and ....to be honest ALL of these are on my TBR pile. Freakin' awesome pile.

paperbackdaydreamer.com said...

LOVE IT CHRISTI! I do the same thing...only I don't have the excuse of having the bookstore far away from me. I just tend to go over board when I get in there and I just keep grabbing books. :-( Oh well, I guess it's a better addiction then other things...right?! Well that's what I tell myself to feel better. :-P