Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Bout of Books Update for Wednesday...


This is my update post for the Bout of Books Read-a-thon as of Wednesday morning about 9:00...

so far, I have:
 *completely read and reviewed 5 books
*listened to 2 cd's of an audiobook
*beta read a book for an author (which cut into my reading time last night)
*written haiku's for all books read

I have not done so good on:
*daily challenges
*daily updates

Still need to:
*write my blog post for challenge on Saturday
*coordinate with Angel (my co-host)

As a reminder, my goals for the week:
Reading- I have 12 books on my TBR list for this week, but several of them (I am pretty sure) are novellas so that isn't quite as ambitious as it sounds. Here is the list, in no particular order:
1. Fitzwilliam Darcy Rock Star by Heather Lynn Rigaud

2. Sweet as Sin by Inez Kelley

3. Shades of Gray by Brooke McKinley

4. Hearts In Darkness by Laura Kaye

5. Caleb by Sarah McCarty

6. Love and Lattes by Heather Thurmeier

7. Black Ties and Lullabies by Jane Graves

8. Heartstrings and Diamond Rings by Jane Graves

9. Lovers Cross by J.M. Snyder

10. Play Fling by Amber Scott

11. As You Wish by Gabi Stevens

12. Year of Living Shamelessly by Susanna Carr

Other Goals:

*write reviews as I read
*participate in most challenges
*update daily
*haiku about each book read

6 comments:

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

You have done so much better than me! WOWZER!

marcelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
from one experience into the next said...

Wow! You are doing great in this readathon :)
Me not so greatly but I plan to read a lot today to try and catch up a bit!
Enjoy your readathon!

ColleenFL said...

You're zooming right along! Happy reading!

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

When you coordinate with Angel, make sure she is signed up? As it stands now, she isn't, and it seems odd to have a particihost not signed up for the readathon.

Actin' Up with Books said...

Good luck with your post for Saturday! I waited until the night before to start mine, which was ok, until that stinking form and spreadsheet gave me some trouble. I tried to use the linky (um, no - it wouldn't allow twitter update links, who knew), so I finally had it up late.

I hope you participate in some challenges. I need to participate in some too. I haven't completed in any yet. I better get on that!

Have a great week!