Sunday, October 23, 2011

Bout of Books Starting Line


Bout of Books 2.0 starts tomorrow!!
Yippee!

This is my starting line post to outline my goals for the week. 

First, why do these read-a-thons always hit on crazy schedule weeks for me?!?! 

This week, in addition to my reading, I have two days scheduled for big stamping posts
 (which I haven't done my stamping for yet...)*eeks* 

Also, dh surprised me with tickets and quickie trip on Saturday to my alma-mater, Texas Tech, for the football game and overnight stay in Lubbock. Really sweet, but that's my challenge day for the read-a-thon. *ack* Serious time on my laptop and phone that day...hehe!

So, my goals for the week:
Reading- I have 12 books on my TBR list for this week, but several of them (I am pretty sure) are novellas so that isn't quite as ambitious as it sounds. Here is the list, in no particular order:
1. Fitzwilliam Darcy Rock Star by Heather Lynn Rigaud

2. Sweet as Sin by Inez Kelley

3. Shades of Gray by Brooke McKinley

4. Hearts In Darkness by Laura Kaye

5. Caleb by Sarah McCarty

6. Love and Lattes by Heather Thurmeier

7. Black Ties and Lullabies by Jane Graves


9. Lovers Cross by J.M. Snyder

10. Play Fling by Amber Scott

11. As You Wish by Gabi Stevens

12. Year of Living Shamelessly by Susanna Carr

Other Goals:

*write reviews as I read
*participate in most challenges
*update daily
*haiku about each book read


Wanna come play along??
You can still sign up on Amanda's blog until the 28th.

8 comments:

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

Sweet as Sin is on my TBR list, too!!! :)

creativedeeds said...

Good luck with your goals. Looks like you are gonna have a full week! Have fun!

Smash Attack! said...

You are a reading beast! Good luck!

JJ iReads said...

Whoa girl. That's a lot of books! Good luck reaching your goals and have fun reading.

Jess (Gone with the Words) said...

I loooooved Sweet as Sin!! Hope you do too!! You're going to do great!!

readinginwinter said...

Great book choices! Good luck with the reading and your other goals. :-)

Amber Hight said...

You have always been and will always be my reading hero, lol! If anyone can read 12 books in one week, it's you! I'm rooting for you! Your list looks awesome too, I can't wait for your reviews! Good luck, baby cakes!

Rochelle (Books Like Stars) said...

Good luck with your goals and happy reading!