Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Top Off Tuesday: Hunting Season by Shelly Laurenston

I have a new author crush, Shelly Laurenston, so I went to check out her incredible back list full of gorgeous, hunky covers for today's Top Off Tuesday post. (hint: go do a search of her books....gorgeous covers!!!)

Hunting Season by Shelly Laurenston

Story Overview:
Stubborn, lethal, and from Jersey…what more could a Viking warrior want from his woman?

The Gathering, Book 1

Neecy Lawrence, winged warrior for a Viking goddess and second-in-command of the fierce Crows, doesn’t know what to do with a nice guy. As it is, making up for a past she’d sooner forget leaves her barely polite most days. But Raven leader and loyal Odin warrior, Will Yager, isn’t just nice. He’s gorgeous, hot, and a distraction she simply can’t afford.

Yager has wanted Neecy in his life—and in his bed—for a long time. Not just for a night, but forever. And, like any self-respecting Viking, he’ll stop at nothing to get what he wants. So what if she’s the most difficult, complex, never-gives-him-a-break woman he’s ever known? She’s more than worth the effort. In fact, she’s worth everything.

And if it turns out that twenty-four hours of non-stop, any-way-she-wants-it sex doesn’t work with Neecy? Then it looks like he’ll just have to get a little more creative…

Warning: Contains a strong, intelligent, ass-kicking heroine; an alpha hero with the occasional geeky tendency; gritty, realistic violence; and sex so hot that, well, let’s just say there’s not enough ice water in the world…


***************


Join us (Felicia from The Geeky Book Blogger and Amanda from On a Book Bender and Me) as we celebrate those gorgeous hunky covers!! Thanks to Missie from The Unread Reader for creating our fabulous button!



Felicia is hosting the linky for this meme on her blog, so come play along....

*post a cover of a hot guy 
who just happens to be topless

*then go add your link to Felicia's blog!

7 comments:

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I have several friends who rave about this series! In fact, I think I was told if I wanted to read it they would let me borrow them. I want to so bad but the old TBR is taller than me LOL

Paperback Daydreamer (Deanna) said...

I don't think I've heard about this series but rawr to the sexy cover. :-D I still LOVE this feature. :-D

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

Um, yes. So much win there.

Missie said...

Yes! I think I'm gonna have to take your advice and do that google search for more HAWT cover... You know what they say, one is never enough. LOL

Psique said...

First time I see anything about this series. But it sure does look good.
Gonna have to take a closer look to really see if is interesting, lol.

Psique @ Book Travels.

Julie said...

She does have pretty covers!

Diana (Book of Secrets) said...

Nice. I love his bulging muscles and glistening skin. And the hungry look in his eyes. Yeah...hot!!