Thursday, September 29, 2011

TBR Thursday...I've been shopping!

Okay, it's official. My Mission BBA is over, because I went on a book-buying splurge this week, but look at how pretty they all are (and this isn't all of them...just the ones that I plan to read this week.) The only one I didn't buy was the Stephanie Julian one that I won about a month ago (I am slated to review book #2 in that series so thought it would be good to get book #1 read.)

*The Darkest Surrender by Gena Showalter
Lords of the Underworld #8

*Caressed by Ice by Nalini Singh
Psy-Changeling #3

*Only His by Susan Mallery
Fool's Gold #6

*The "What If" Guy by Brooke Moss
contemporary romance

*What a Goddess Wants by Stephanie Julian
Forgotten Goddesses #1

*Midnight by Ellen Connor
Dark Age Dawning #2

I didn't realize until I started this post, these are almost all series books...hmmm!

So what are you reading this week??

6 comments:

Ally said...

Really great selection of books there! Hope you enjoy them! :)

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Oh I totally blew mine with the Barnes and Noble sale.

I am however trying it again with consequences this time. I wrangled in my Stepmom to keep me in line!

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

Is it OVER, or did you just experience a road bump? lol.

I'm in the middle of Friday Night Bites (Chicagoland Vampires series) at the moment. Not sure what's really on my plate next. Whatever strikes my mood... or whatever from the library.

Paperback Daydreamer (Deanna) said...

Fabulous set of books for this next week! Right now I'm reading The Darkest Secret then I'll read The Darkest Surrender (Can't wait to see what you think of that one) then I'm planning on reading Lord of Rage which I'm very excited about followed by Anna and the French Kiss which I'm doubly excited about! :-D

Julie said...

I'm starting Darkest Surrender tonight. Can't wait to see if we agree on it. Of course, you're probably already finished the book...lol.

Christi Snow said...

My mission BBA is definitely over. And BTW, since I got totally obsessed with the Succubus series, this will again be my TBR list for this week. LOL!