Thursday, September 8, 2011

TBR Thursday... Starting to normalize again...

My review schedule is starting to normalize again, so I am starting to hit my TBR pile again this week...


*Serendipity by Carly Phillips

*In the Air Tonight by Stephanie Tyler

*Only Yours by Susan Mallery

*Shade & Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready

**********

I still do have several e-book reviews to do this week too. 
From Minx Malone:



********

And then releasing next week:
*Captive Surrender by Linda Mooney

*The Gift of Shayla by N.J. Walters

So what are you planning to read this week?


3 comments:

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

I just finished reading Shade and Shift earlier this week! They were good. :)

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

You have a good mix there! I enjoyed Shade and Shift too---you should enjoy those :)

Julie said...

I am FINALLY going to read Never Enough by Lauren Dane and Archangel's Blade my Nalini Singh. Then I'll be reading Darkness Unbound by Keri Arthur. I have never read Keri's work and it's a new series so I'm looking forward to that. :)